Darnella's BlogTalkRadio Show

Listen to internet radio with Darnella Moore on Blog Talk Radio

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Real Love Life!

"...be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving on another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you." ~ Ephesians 4:32 NLT

Are you living the real Love life today that no earthly man, but only your Creator God can give? I know that I am and my life has changed dramatically since I've been doing so.

Living the Love Life with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior begins with the humility of repentance ("Father God, forgive me for my sins"), the spirit of yielding ("Father God, I submit to you and only you", the washing of His Word ("Father God, clean me up in every area of my life"), the rebuilding of your life ("Father God, rebuild and make me all over again"), and finally, the entering into the marital chamber to become His Bride (Read Hosea Chapter 2). Upon your exit from His marital chamber, you will find yourself in a deeper depth of Loving God, yourself and others. You're no longer an average man or woman. On the contrary, you are now His Son or Daughter -- the Bride of Christ!

Falling in love with and experiencing romantic relationships with an earthly person is a blessing, but falling in Love with God through Jesus Christ our Lord is the ultimate blessing. In fact, your Love Life with Him with enhance your relationship with others.

Enter into the presence of the Lord through His marital chamber and learn to Love the real way -- His way!

Loving You Abundantly,

Your Sister Darnella

No comments: